This is a guest post by Liz Collins, co-chair of this year’s 7 Chef Series “Rock Out!” event.
The Second Annual 7 Chef Series Rock Out! was a huge success, raising close to $38,000 for the Condition Critical Campaign at Phoenix Children’s Hospital! DJ Mr. Phoenix and 80’s cover band Sweet Cherry Pie entertained the nearly 300 guests, who also enjoyed rockin’ dishes from thirteen of the Valley’s top chefs. Menu items included sloppy joe grits, enchilada casserole and baby back ribs among other delicious creations. To accompany the 80’s inspired fare, guests sipped on the Jammin’ on my Ukulele signature cocktail and unlimited beer tastings from Helio Basin Brewery and North Mountain Brewing.
In addition to DeSoto Central Market and the participating chefs who donated their time and talent, Emerging Leaders and Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation would like to give a special thanks to some of the event’s generous sponsors:
- Set List Sponsors: PEM Real Estate and Aspect Software
- Paparazzi Sponsor: BNC National Bank
- Roadie Sponsor: Stewart Title
- Backstage Pass Sponsor: Divinity Event Lighting
- Fan Club Sponsors: MRA Associates, North & Co, Dairy Queen and Capstone Realty
- Groupie Sponsors: Hensley Beverage Company, Olsson Associates, Blueprints for Tomorrow,
- Local Roots, Southwest Pain Management, Ashish Naran, and Ideas Collide
We would also like to thank Snapbooth, Creative Occasions, and the Phoenix Business Journal for their in-kind support. For additional photos from the event, visit the Rock Out! Photo Album on our Emerging Leaders Facebook page.
Thank you again to everyone who made this event possible. If you are interested in learning more about Emerging Leaders, please email email@example.com.