Q: How much are tickets?
A. Tickets are $100 for one leashed dog and his or her well behaved owner. Buy tickets online.
Q. What is the recommended attire?
A. This year we will celebrate the 10th Anniversary of Dine With Your Dog in style! Guests and their canine companions are encouraged to dress to impress! Please keep in mind that the majority of this event is on grass when choosing your shoes for the day, flats or wedges are encouraged.
Q. Should I dress-up my dog?
A. Doggie attire is encouraged! From day-to-day leashes, fancy collars to full costume – we’ve seen it all! You know your pet best and we recommended doing what is most comfortable to your pet for the duration of the evening.
Q. What does Dine With Your Dog en’tail’?
A. Dine With Your Dog includes a bottomless champagne brunch, a gourmet canine meal, silent auction, doggie activities, great sponsors and a short program about Animal Assisted Therapy – all to support a great cause!
Q. What is the silent auction?
A. Fabulous items for people and pets will be available. Support a great cause while bidding on winning great items. Interested in promoting your business by providing a silent auction item? To learn more send us an email.
Q. What about rules for the dogs?
A. For the enjoyment and safety of our guests please see our doggie (and human) etiquette below:
- Dogs need to be on a fixed length leash.
- Make sure your pooch is well-behaved around other people and children.
- Try to keep your dog close to your table or chair so he or she is not in the path of guests.
- Remember to hold onto your dog’s leash. A dog tied to a table can result in spilled drinks or food if he or she is strong enough to make the table move.
- Volunteers will be available to hold dogs while you visit the buffet.
Still have questions? Send us an Email.