Q: What will the raffle packages be?
A: We will have a raffle and silent auction featured at the event- a sample of these packages are listed here:
- (4) Regular season Arizona Dbacks tickets with autographed team baseball Chipotle catering for (20)
- New cookware package (includes new knife set, knife block, 10-piece non-stick cookware and a wine opener set)
- Private wine tasting for (20) in private room at Total Wine & More Fender Squier Bullet Strat electric guitar
Silent Auction Packages:
- Private fitting and a complete Suitsupply look (includes new suit, shirt, tie, pocket square and shoes). Value: $2,165
- (4) glass-seats at the 12/3 Phoenix Coyotes game vs. the Columbus Blue Jackets and a Meet & Greet with goalie Ryan Smith. Value: $1,500
Q: What do the raffle tickets cost?
A: Everyone receives (1) standard raffle ticket with the purchase of their event ticket. You can purchase additional raffle tickets at the door- (1) for $5 or (5) for $20 or (1) for $20 for the VIP Raffle.
Q. Where is the event held?
A. The 7 Chef Series Rock Out! will be held at DeSoto Central Market- 915 N Central Ave, Phoenix AZ 85004.
Q. What time is the event?
A. The 7 Chef Series Rock Out! takes place from 7pm-10pm.
Q. What if we want to keep rockin’ after 10?
A. You can! Emerging Leaders and DeSoto are hosting an “Encore” after party at DeSoto from 10pm-close. The Encore is free to attend, and guests can enjoy the cash bar and late-night eats.
Q. Is there an age requirement?
A. Yes, this is a 21 and over event.
Q. How do I purchase tickets?
A. You can purchase your tickets online here.
Q. What’s the dress code?
A. Wear your best “80’s Rock” or cocktail attire! Our Emerging Leaders members have created a Pinterest board for outfit inspiration.
Q. What is Emerging Leaders?
A. Emerging Leaders is an organization offering unique opportunities for young professionals to develop valuable leadership skills while promoting the mission, vision and values of Phoenix Children’s Hospital in the community. The foundation of Emerging Leaders lies in its pillars: Lead, Serve and Give. We execute these by volunteering our time and resources to enrich the lives of those children and families touched by Phoenix Children’s Hospital. To learn how you can become an Emerging Leader, visit www.pchemergingleaders.com or email Emerging Leaders.
Q. Where will the proceeds go for this event?
A. All proceeds from Rock Out! will benefit Phoenix Children’s Hospital’s Condition Critical campaign to build a new Emergency Department and Level 1 Trauma Center. To learn more about this incredible need in our community, visit Condition Critical.