- This event has passed.
Come play! This third year event, hosted by our Title Sponsor, Sedgwick, will no doubt be another outpouring of support from our local community.
100% of the event’s proceeds will benefit Phoenix Children’s Hospital and will be held at Desert Mountain’s beautiful Cochise Course (10333 E Rockaway Hills Dr, Scottsdale, AZ 85262) on May 14, 2016.
This year’s tournament will be extra special because we plan to exceed the $500,000 goal for the Foundation!
- 8:00 a.m. Registration
- 9:30 a.m. Shotgun at Cochise Course at Desert Mountain Scottsdale, Arizona
We hope you will either sponsor or participate in this fun, unique, and charitable day. We are certain you will enjoy the great package of golf, gifts, prizes, and competition at this wonderful private club!
- PGA Pro Plays with each Foursome
- 100% of All Proceeds Benefit Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Compete for The Challenge Cup
- Tee Prizes, After Party and Awards
Presently we are seeking three levels of Corporate Sponsorship with only one sponsor from each industry. All sponsorships, donations, and entry fees will go 100% to the Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation, a 501(c)3 organization.
- $50,000 – The Title Sponsor will include a foursome and prominent naming, e.g., “your company name Challenge Cup” and the Professional’s purse sponsorship
- $10,000 – This level will include a foursome of players and a named sponsor per hole
- $5,000 – Will include one player and a hole sponsorship
*To sponsor this event, please contact Terri at 480-200-2844