The WINGS Women’s Board on behalf of Phoenix Children’s Hospital presents A Breathtaking Holiday Evening, to celebrate and support all the precious breathtaking moments of the Hospital’s children. This exclusive first annual cocktail event will take place on Thursday, November 16th in Scottsdale.
Guests are invited to support the Hospital through the purchase of limited-edition holiday wreaths or tree tags that will donate to specialty programs. All donations raised will go back to Phoenix Children’s.
For more info, email Christianna Millan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our gratitude to the following benefactors for their commitment to the breathtaking work of Phoenix Children’s Hospital:
- Maricopa Ace Hardware
- Elite Cleaners
- Dave Leach, Broker & Principal of IFR Real Estate
- Libby Cohen of Walt Danley Realty
- Robert’s Catering, Inc.
- Allison Goodman of Scottsdale Quarter
- Doctors Thomas and Erica Wolf of The Ernst Englander Memorial Philanthropic Fund
- Rod and Kim Cullum of Cullum Homes
- James Ryan of Frazer Ryan Goldberg & Arnold, LLP
- Dan and Cindy Ketcherside of Ketch 22 Consulting
- Chuck and Anita Theisen of Mercedes-Benz of Scottsdale
- Victoria and Rod Granberry of Prisma
- Think Green Design | Build Landscape
- Ryan Spiekerman and Adam Feldman of Helix Properties, LLC
Designers of Distinction
Our gratitude to the following designers whose breathtaking talents will displayed at the event on November 16:
- George Abrams Events
- Sue Bickerdyke, ASID of Sue Bickerdyke Interiors & Home Furnishings
- Candelaria Design Associates
- Robert Hudachek of Flora Bella
- Anita Lang of IMI Design Studio
- Jamie Lendrum, ASID of Studio L
- Denise Robinson, ASID of The Designer Realtor
- Sue Urban, ASID of Studio4Design
- Dennis Thompson & Brian Trahan of White House Design
- Wiseman & Gale Interiors