Get ready. Get set. Run the extra miles for sick and injured kids during the 2023 Phoenix Children’s 5K & Kids Dash, brought to you by RSM U
- This event has passed.
Phoenix Children’s is participating in the 2022 Rocket Companies Community Challenge, and we hope you’ll join us! Make a donation today to support Arizona’s children through the Child Life toy program.
Play is an important part of the healing and coping process for pediatric patients. Our toy program is dedicated to making sure staff have access to age and situational appropriate toys needed to support each child.
Your support ensures Phoenix Children’s is there for every child who needs us—in every way that matters! Here’s how your donation counts:
- $25 = 5 infant rattles, a musical toy for a toddler or 2 board games
- $50 = Birthday celebration for a child in the hospital or 8 teddy bears
- $100 = Items to meet the play needs of 2-3 long-term patients, such as complex Lego sets or craft kits
- $250 = One month of art supplies for an entire unit
- $1,000 = Bedside mobiles for 10 infant cribs or a 2-month supply of a unit’s playroom and bedside activities