A donor-advised fund (DAF) is a type of giving program that allows you to combine the most favorable tax benefits with the flexibility to easily support Phoenix Children’s Hospital. An increasingly popular charitable vehicle, DAFs are an excellent way to both simplify your charitable giving and facilitate your strategic philanthropic goals.
Using The DAF Direct Widget
- Select the DAF organization from the “Donate now from” drop-down menu
- Designate: Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Enter the amount you would like to donate in the “Amount” field
- Click “NEXT” to proceed to your DAF provider’s website to complete your gift
How Does It Work?
- Establish your DAF by making an irrevocable, tax-deductible donation to a public charity that sponsors a DAF program
- Advise the investment allocation of the donated assets (any investment growth is tax-free)
- Recommend grants to qualified public charities of your choice