East Valley Corporate Board Partner with a Market Leader
The mission of the East Valley Corporate Board is to advocate, fundraise and raise awareness for the impact of Phoenix Children’s Hospital in our local East Valley communities. This board will set a standard of excellence for corporate philanthropy as Phoenix Children’s presence grows in the East Valley. The mix of the board’s guidance with the Hospital’s standing history will contribute positively through the season of expansion and future growth for years to come. Phoenix Children’s has responded to the need of Arizona children since its beginning in 1983, and with the help of the East Valley Corporate Board, this response will result in a heightened level of care to East Valley children and families.
- Debbie James, CEO, Cranial Technologies, Inc.
- Mary Beth Bassett, EVP and Chief of Quality, Vitalant
- Lee Ann Benson, VP, East Valley Market, Phoenix Children’s
- Ken Costello, COO, MST Solutions
- Landon Evans, Owner/Founder, HDE Events
- Tom Fischer, CFO, OnTrac
- Tim Harrison, VP, Corporate Partnerships & Special Events, Phoenix Children’s
- Kim Ho, Corporate Development Officer, Phoenix Children’s
- Rowan Pickering, Owner/Founder, Event Team, Inc.
- Dr. Yasmin Rahimi, Owner/Founder, BackFit Health + Spine
- Alex Shaffer, Regional President, Meadows Bank
- Steve Whitworth, President, Kitchell Construction
- Kent Wilson, Managing Director, Government Affairs, Target Corporation
For more information, please contact Kim Ho.