It doesn’t cost anything to contribute to Phoenix Children’s Hospital’s Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Parent Working Group! All donations to the IBD PWG qualify for the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit enabling you to get back (up to $400 for single filers and $800 for married couples) what you give, dollar-for-dollar when you file your 2017 taxes.
The IBD Parent Working Group exists to improve outcomes of kids and families living with IBD through collaboration, advocacy, fundraising, mentorship and education in support of the IBD clinic at Phoenix Children’s Hospital.
Join the IBD Parent Working Group to:
- Learn more about resources available to IBD patients & families
- Connect with other families who have navigated through IBD diagnoses
- Pioneer new opportunities to bridge gaps between care networks
- Enjoy social and educational events
- Develop materials that will help other families and providers in the community