Fall Meet & Mingle with Grant Recipients
Thanks to our gracious hosts, Clarissa and Brian Robinson, last Thursday’s Leadership Circle Meet & Mingle at the Arizona Country Club was a special evening. Phoenix Children’s physicians and research scientists shared their successes with Leadership Circle members, whose thoughtful investments have helped to set new standards for innovation and excellence in pediatric medicine.
Keeping our promise to deliver cutting-edge care requires vested partnerships. Your investment into the future makes a difference and we value your continued commitment.
Together we have accomplished so much! Your support is critical to the broader impact we make; please renew your membership now.
Fueling Innovation, Together
Mission Possible: World-Class Care, Close to Home
Leadership Circle is a group of vested friends supporting innovation and initiatives that improve patient care and outcomes at Phoenix Children’s Hospital. Marshaling the spirit of community and the power of giving, we consider grant proposals from researchers, physicians, nurses and innovators. The projects in which we invest together make significant impact on advancing pediatric medicine. Together, we help Phoenix Children’s deliver on a promise to patients and families – world-class care, close to home.
Join us, and let’s fuel innovation, together.
Winston Churchill once said, “We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.”
It’s a clever way to describe impact. For many of us making a real, sustainable difference is as important as anything else we achieve. Some of you have been personally touched by the expert care you experienced at Phoenix Children’s and passionately support the mission as a way to pay it forward. Some of you want to invest simply because you understand the impact it makes on our community. Keeping our promise to deliver cutting-edge care requires vested partnership. These are just a few ways Leadership Circle investments have made an impact in just over a decade:
- Funded more than $4.6M in initiatives that improved family-centered care, supported research that advanced medicine and provided life-saving technology
- Enhanced programs that promoted new treatments for pediatric neurological conditions; improved critical care for newborns; found alternative treatments through molecular medicine; fueled research in multiple areas of the Hospital, and so much more
- Built the capacity and credibility for traumatic brain injury (TBI) research that paved the way to securing larger, government–funded grants
- Supported programs and initiatives that elevated Phoenix Children’s standing in the 2018-2019 U.S. News and World Report rankings
Your support is critical to the broader impact we make together. Now, you can choose from several levels of investing to fuel discovery and innovation that puts tomorrow’s medicine within reach. Leadership Circle members at every level enjoy access to education, tours, events and personal connections within the Hospital’s community including: Private tours with members, physicians and Hospital leadership, invitations to events, including the annual lunch showcasing the Grant Finalists presentations during which members cast votes, and impact updates.
As your commitment increases, so do your opportunities to become more deeply embedded into the community at Phoenix Children’s and broaden your impact:
Investment Levels 2019
- Pioneer, $1,000 (Individual) – One vote at the Spring Grant Presentation and Ranking event
- Partners,$1,500 (Joint membership) – Two votes at the Spring Grant Presentation and Ranking event
- Trailblazers, $5,000 (Joint membership) – Two votes at the Spring Grant Presentation and Ranking event, plus behind-the-scenes interactive opportunities at Phoenix Children’s and invitations to private residential events
- Innovators, $10,000+ (Joint membership) – At this highly vested level, members enjoy unique engagement experiences with innovators at Phoenix Children’s and learn about new initiatives and ideas throughout the year. Members will also enjoy exclusive invites to private VIP Leadership Circle receptions, plus priority seating at the Annual Luncheon where you will hear the grant proposal presentations and cast two votes.
Join or renew your membership for 2019 and enjoy the satisfaction of watching the impact of your investment multiply!