Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Parent Working Group
The IBD Parent Working Group exists to improve outcomes of kids and families living with IBD through collaboration, advocacy, fundraising, mentorship and education in support of the IBD clinic at Phoenix Children’s Hospital.
Join the IBD Parent Working Group to:
- Learn more about resources available to IBD patients & families
- Connect with other families who have navigated through IBD diagnoses
- Pioneer new opportunities to bridge gaps between care networks
- Enjoy social and educational events
- Develop materials that will help other families and providers in the community
It doesn’t cost anything to contribute to Phoenix Children’s Hospital’s Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Parent Working Group! All donations to the IBD PWG qualify for the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit enabling you to get back (up to $400 for single filers and $800 for married couples) what you give, dollar-for-dollar when you file your 2018 taxes.
Interested in receiving the IBD Parent Working Group newsletters or learning more about getting involved? Sign up below!
The views expressed on this page are those of the author’s or members’ of the IBD Parent Working Group and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Phoenix Children’s Hospital or Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation. Although the IBD Parent Working Group site(s) may include links to other internet resources, the IBD Parent Working Group is not responsible for the accuracy or content of information contained in these sites.