Leadership Circle 2020 Grant Application Process
Phoenix Children’s Hospital Leadership Circle fund provides one time grants to physicians and programs of the hospital. The Leadership Circle fund supports the mission of Phoenix Children’s Hospital: to provide hope, healing, and the best health care for children and their families.
Leadership Circle was founded in 2004 to help allocate funds to the most needed areas of the Hospital. Since then, the Leadership Circle has funded 76 projects with more than $5 million in funding for essential programs, projects and research.
Approved applicants will briefly present their grant proposal request at an Executive Leadership Team meeting prior to advancing as a finalist in the Fall of 2019.
Selected finalists will present their proposal to Leadership Circle members at an annual luncheon in April 2020. During the luncheon, each member will vote for the grants they would like the Leadership Circle to support and funds are allocated based on the number of votes received. The 2020 Leadership Circle Grant Recipients will be announced in May 2020.
- Maximum grant funds requested are $150,000 and they must be spent down within 12 months of award
- Consult with your Department Senior Vice President or Executive Vice President for proposal approval
- Please indicate your authorizing Department Senior Vice President or Executive Vice President on application
- If your proposal includes staff, you will need to list benefits at 21.3%
- Complete application (including Budget information)
- Submit application by 5:00pm, September 6, 2019
GRANT PROCESS TOOLS
Leadership Circle 2020 Grant Application (Online Guidelines & Form)
Budget Work Sheet (PDF)
For process or program assistance, contact Brooke Turley at 602-933-2662 or email