Careers at Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation Doing work that makes a difference.
We work for reasons far beyond a paycheck. A career in philanthropy adds meaning to your professional life, where your talents are invested in a shared mission. At Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation a team of committed people collaborate around a shared goal – to save kids’ lives. Together we match generous individuals, businesses and charitable groups with the needs of the Hospital to fuel programs, people and possibilities.
Jobs at Phoenix Children's Hospital
Take the next step in your career for a cause
At Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation, you’ll find a broad range of positions. It takes a diverse set of skills, personalities and ideas to achieve our mission. We’re always looking for talented, skilled people who want to make a meaningful impact. Attitude and enthusiasm count, too. Take it from a few of our employees, who’ll tell you why they love their jobs:
“I love working for Phoenix Children’s Hospital because the mission is so unbelievable. It’s really rewarding and fullfilling for me to be able to work for a place that means so much to everybody.”
“Coming to work every day is so much easier knowing that the work that you’re doing is just impacting so many childrens’ lives.”
“The culture at the office of Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation is amazing. Everybody is there to support the mission, everybody is there to be part of a winning team, and to deliver the best pediatric care they can.”
Why Work at Phoenix Children's?
More than a career, it’s a calling
Phoenix Children’s Hospital has consistently been ranked in the Top 150 Great Places to Work in Health Care by Becker’s Hospital review. Why? Because here, our team members find purpose and passion. Here, people truly care about children and families. It’s so much more than a job — it’s a calling.
At Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation, each person on our team is committed to raising resources to fuel world-class pediatric care, close to home. Before sending in your resume, consider whether our mission-centric culture might be an ideal match for you. These values inspire our work:
- Mission Centric: A shared, unwavering commitment to saving children’s lives
- Accountability: Accepting responsibility for our actions and following through our commitments
- Integrity: Acting with honesty, respect and transparency
- Development: Investing in our personal and professional growth
- High-performance: Operating at a high-standard with a goal on achievement and professionalism
- Results-oriented: A laser-focus on achieving our goals using data-driven decisions
People come here from diverse career paths, backgrounds and experience levels. We share this in common: a willingness to place the mission first. The work is serious in nature. But we also have fun and enjoy an open, collaborative culture that challenges us to do our best work and to continue to grow.
Join Our Team
Utilize your skills in a meaningful role
You can search and apply for more jobs at Phoenix Children’s, including featured jobs and roles at the Foundation. If you don’t find something that matches your skills, take a look at the following areas in which a position might open at a later date:
- Philanthropy Team: These frontline fundraisers work to match the passions of individuals with the needs at the Hospital. They enjoy making meaningful connections, listening, sharing stories, and working with physicians and program leaders to determine needs for technology, discovery, equipment, etc. to communicate those with donors.
- Donor Relations/Stewardship Team: These pros work with donors to maintain relationships and help them to engage in the mission with volunteerism and special opportunities.
- Marketing/Communications: This team ensures the community connects with the Foundation. They support the teams with storytelling and strategy to make meaningful connections.
- Development Operations Team: This crucial team works hard to process the donations received by the community, and keeps critical data current.
- Events Planning Team: This team coordinates the countless details necessary to host dozens of fundraising and special events each year. They bring the FUN to fundraising.
- Grants Team: This team secures grant funding from foundations, non-profits and other grant-making organizations. They work with people who want to make investments in people.
- Cause Related Marketing Team: This team works with businesses who want to give back. They make strategic alliances with corporate partners to align with the Phoenix Children’s brand to showcase their philanthropic spirit.