About the Grateful Family Program
When a child’s family experiences extraordinary care at Phoenix Children’s, there is often a final step in their healing journey: the expression of gratitude.
For some families, moving forward involves giving back. Phoenix Children’s Grateful Family Program allows patient families to find continued healing by supporting the hospital in a variety of ways, including:
- Making a financial contribution or purchasing items from a gift registry
- Participating in fundraising activities
- Volunteering at the hospital or at community events
- Sending a note of gratitude to a staff member
- Sharing their story
- The gratitude that we feel is not something I can fully verbalize. It’s been our home for almost three years now. Phoenix Children’s is so incredible.MarissaPhoenix Children’s parent
Thank you for your interest in joining the Grateful Family Program. Please share some information with us about how you’d like to be involved with the program.
Thank A Staff Member
That nurse who read with your child after her shift ended; the security guard who welcomed you on the way in for chemo treatment. The child life specialist who coordinated a visit from Darth Vader. The front desk administrator who walked you to the chapel. There are countless stories about people at the Hospital who go above and beyond, and many patients want to find just the right way to express appreciation.
Please use the form below to thank a staff member.