When submitting a volunteer grant request through your company’s electronic portal or if your company still uses a paper form you may need the following information:
Our Mailing Address:
Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation
Attn: Matching Gifts
2929 E. Camelback Road, Ste. 122
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Our Contact Information:
Phone: (602) 933-4483
Employee matching gift programs are corporate giving programs in which the company matches donations made by employees to eligible nonprofit organizations. It’s an easy way to double your contribution to us!
Volunteer grant programs are corporate giving programs in which companies provide monetary donations to organizations where employees volunteer regularly. If you volunteer with us, it’s an easy way to provide us with additional financial support!
Activities Eligible For Volunteer Grants May Include:
- Event Volunteering
- Skill-based Volunteering
- Volunteer Committees
- Administrative Volunteering
Requesting a matching gift or volunteer grant is normally a five-minute process which must be initiated by the donor / volunteer. You can do this by filling out and submitting a paper match form provided by your employer or through an electronic submission process.
Please search our database, with the search field above, for company-specific information.
- After you make your donation to Phoenix Children’s or another eligible 501c3 non-profit organization, log into your company’s matching gift submission website (or find it using the search tool above).
- Once logged in, search for the nonprofit that you donated to.
- Select the appropriate nonprofit from the search result. If it is not found, manually enter the organization’s details.
- Register the donation.
- Submit the completed matching gift request to your employer.
If you submit your matching gift or volunteer grant outside of the nonprofit’s online donation form or dedicated matching gifts page, CONTACT US directly to notify us of the request, so we can assist you with verifying your contribution. You may use the search tool above or reach out to your HR department or matching gifts program administrator at your company to apply for matching funds.
For more information about employer gift matching, contact your HR department or CONTACT US at 602-933-2678.