We Raised More Than $1.2 Million While Having a Ball
In 2023, the community and industry leaders traded in tuxedos and glittering gowns for resort attire to raise more than $1.2 million for Phoenix Children’s most pressing needs during the 29th annual Beach Ball event. This year’s event was held on Saturday, February 25, 2023, at Arizona Biltmore’s Spire Bar and Lawn with a cocktail party format.
Attendees enjoyed a “beachside” immersive experience with hors d’oeuvres and signature cotton candy cocktails before closing the evening on the dance floor grooving to the sounds of local band, Yacht Rock Revue.
All proceeds from Beach Ball go to the Hope Fund at Phoenix Children’s, which contributes to state-of-the-art technology and equipment, innovative clinical programs and family-centered care.
Beach Ball 2024 Chairs
Leah Bold Mondlick
Jeanine Knoll (Laverty)
Kate Moore Butch
- 1994 – Susan & Fred Pakis
- 1995 – Mark Voigt and Mike Mencuccini
- 1998- Krista and Ron Moyes & Sherry and Norman James
- 1999 – Robin and Phil Darrow & Jill Krigsten
- 2000 – Libby and Rick Kalinowski
- 2001 – Sue and Rudy Anders, MD
- 2002 – Bonnie and Ron Caniglia, MD & Mary and Tim Smith, MD
- 2003 – Lori and Matt Muss & Jennifer and Kenneth Bates
- 2004 – Julie and Greg Vogel & Dyan and George Getz
- 2005 – Betsy and Eric Roudi & Michelle and Bill Thorpe
- 2006 – Holly and Bruce Larsen & Kari and Kurt Zangerle, MD
- 2007 – Letitia Frye and Karen Hoffman
- 2008 – Michelle and David Notrica, MD & Kiffie and Chris Robbins
- 2009 – Susie Wesley
- 2010 – Kari and Paul Yatkowski & Paige and Dan Wheeler
- 2011 – Jill Krigsten, Mari Lederman and Lisa Shapiro
- 2012 – Jennifer Moser, Maja Langbein and Stacy Boltz
- 2013 – Ferial Clay and Rhoda Rizkalla-Couvaras
- 2014 – Mirav Bradshaw & Paula Wichterman
- 2015 – Amy Joffe, Susan Rehorn and Gerri Richards
- 2016 – Blair Moffet and Taucha Silk
- 2017 – Susan Menchaca and Cristina St.Clair
- 2018 – Larissa Hoss and Jami Savage-Gray
- 2019 – Alexa Schneider and Becca Clayton
- 2020 – Brooke Kopp and Whitney Heglie
- 2022 – Julie Duncan & Natalie Thimsen
- 2023 – Dana Ardebili and Jenny Goldman
Beach Ball 2023
For further event information or sponsorship opportunities,
please fill out the contact form below.
About Phoenix Children's
Phoenix Children’s is Arizona’s only children’s hospital recognized by U.S. News & World Reports Best Children’s Hospitals. Phoenix Children’s provides world-class inpatient, outpatient, trauma, emergency and urgent care to children and families in Arizona and throughout the Southwest. As one of the largest children’s hospitals in the country, Phoenix Children’s provides care across more than 75 pediatric specialties. The Hospital is poised for continued growth in quality patient care, research and medical education. For more information about the hospital, visit phoenixchildrens.org.