The Heart and Hand Clinical Excellence Awards honor Phoenix Children’s physicians and advanced practice providers who go above and beyond in their pursuit of excellence, showing an unwavering commitment to providing the best possible care for our patients. Established in 2021, the awards recognize excellence in the areas of clinical care, research, medical education and advocacy.
Awards are presented in five categories:
- The Physician of the Year embodies our core value of “Excellence in clinical care, service and communication.”
- The Advanced Practice Provider (APP) of the Year embodies our core value of “Family-centered care that focuses on the needs of the child first, and values the family as an important member of the care team.”
- The Teacher of the Year embodies our core value of “Collaboration within our institution and with others who share our mission” as they work to ready future clinicians to provide hope, healing and the best health care for children and their families.
- The Researcher of the Year has made outstanding contributions in clinical, translation and/or basic science research, as embodied by our core value of “Leadership that sets the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future.”
- The Advocate of the Year works to bridge the gap in health disparities and embodies our core value of “accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best services in the most cost- effective way.”
Stifel Hagen Wealth Management Group
Progressive Management Systems
Gammage & Burnham
Palo Alto Networks